Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,
I'm Piper's Mom - she's my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the adored furbaby of my heart! She came to us 4 years ago via rescue and, although she'd been treated badly, still has never met a stranger. My husband and I live in the Chippewa Valley of WI, just west of Eau Claire. We purchased a 34-acre hobby farm with hopes of someday doing animal rescue. The farm came pre-felined with 14 cats/kittens, most of which have found homes and have been spayed/neutered. We participate in a feral cat program out of the Twin Cities and we also have a rescued parakeet named Jimmi. Still, I want dogs - and am first and foremost a dog lover!

Piper suffers from allergies and the only thing that has mitigated them to any degree was switching to a raw diet. We grow much of our own fresh food here and can (ideally) trade for meat/meaty bones. I have not been successful in getting her to eat raw chicken/necks/wings but she adores venison and beef. I am never too educated and like to keep current on animal health and nutrition issues and so am happy to have found these forums.

See you on the boards!

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome! We have some great knowledgeable raw feeders here, step on over to the raw section, I'm sure they'll be able to help you out with your fussy pup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts