Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on one thing here about a product referred to as 'Natural Defense'?
Does anyone have the website/link to that product? It's suppose to be safe to use on and around pets and humans.
Not sure if the name is right but it is suppose to work and be holistic.
Thank you :)
:thumb:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was kind of wondering the same thing. Ive looked at reviews and some are good some are bad. But I havent been able to find a definite answer.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I don't have the link as when I tried it I did not find it very effective. If you do use it be very careful because there is a Natual Defense product made by Hartz also. I would not touch that at all.

Liz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I found one by Sentry that is suppose to be 'natural'...If anyone has tried it I would love to know the results....here is what their website says: SENTRY® Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Spray for dogs and puppies kills and repels fleas and ticks, yet it’s safe to use on your dog or puppy and around your family when applied as directed. Each easy-to-use pump spray features natural active ingredients such as peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, lemon grass oil, thyme oil and eugenol. Here is their site: Product Catalog | Sentry Pet Supplies – Your #1 Pet Care Choice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts