Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Absolutely A-DOR-A-BLE!!!! They are all so pretty!

Aw crap. I think you finally gave me the puppy fever. There's been a ton of new cute squishy puppies on the forum lately, and I've been resisting so far. But you may have pushed me over edge. Wonder if I can talk one of my FRIENDS into getting a puppy instead....

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Wonder if I can talk one of my FRIENDS into getting a puppy instead....
Tee hee, thats exactly what I'm doing right now!
If it were a perfect world I'd be getting my own pup right now, but its not, and I can't, so I'm pushing hard for the next best thing :biggrin:
Gorgeous dogs btw, especially the husky's. How on earth did you get them all on the couch, all looking at the camera, at the same time?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Love the photos and of course really love the sibes. Careful....I will be lurking around the corner to kidnap those gorgeous sibes. lol Two more, not a problem, when it comes to siberians it is truly the potato chip syndrome.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Oh my goodness you have a beautiful furfamily!!! The puppy pictures remind me of Shiloh as a wee one!!! You're in good company, we just added our fifth dog!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As far as taking the picture I lucked out lol I guess it helped that the huskies were tuckered out so they were content to lay anywhere hehe :biggrin:

Yes huskys fall under the potato chip syndrome lol id love to have another! They truly have become my breed of choice! The only downfall is their shedding, but its well worth it!

Where do we sit? This is the question we asked ourselves with our previous couches, we have since bought a sectional :biggrin: so there is guarenteed to be somewhere to sit for atleast on of us :wink: Suprisingly though most of the time the little guys take up more room then the huskys lol Especially when it comes to the bed!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts