Dog Food Chat banner

My Chelsea

Tags
chelsea
2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Kristofski 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of my silver girl, Chelsea!

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks! Yes she sure kept her girlish figure. She is also very petite for a Boxer. you know, your girl just might, cause she is afterall... a lady ;) hehe
We lucked out when we found Miss Chelsea, that's for sure!

#10 ·
Thanks! Yes, she came to us in her petite size, and we continue to keep her fit and active. On weekdays, she is taken out for a quick jaunt (potty walk) anywhere between 5:30am and 6am, and then eats at 7am. At 7:45, my son, Chelsea and myself walk 1/4 mile to his bus stop, and halfway back, we stop at the fenced in, beach vollyball court, (no one is there at this time) and I throw the ball around for her to chase. We walk back home and she naps for a bit. Potty walk mid day, and then the 1/2 mile there and back (bus stop) dinner at 5pm, potty at 7pm and then a late night walk before bed. Weekends are different, but still excersize of course! She has soooo much energy and a strong pray drive. She is also toy motivated, not food motivated. I am hoping Raw feeding will keep her healthy ways, even longer!

#8 ·
What a sweeitie! Looks like she is having alot of fun there with the toys! Just adorable!:biggrin:

Reactions: Kristofski
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.