Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
This is my addiction site...they are more expensive, but I like that they are 2 inch thick collars cuz they look better on a Dane :biggrin:
ha, I can't imagine seeing a Dane with an itty bitty collar! It doesn't matter which collar I buy, cause you can't see it on him!! :wink:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
We have the same issue with Shiloh, but the collars from 2HD actually show up under all of her fur :wink:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My old greyhound girl had some collars from 2HD!! Great site too. :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
That is a beautiful collar. Where I used to work, these were (probably still are) very popular among the greyhounds... :smile::smile:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Collars! All so pretty and of course so needed!
If I buy one more type of collar, well another divorce issue here hahaha! JK! I have a bag with different collars and types for the dogs here!
I have so many well sports ones and maringale and lupine and my goodness flowery ones reflective ones and Oh I just bought one with peace signs and a matching leash (lupine) Wow you can never have to many can you?
I have to not buy anymore for a while and I actually need to donate some to the shelter! UGH! So many collars and the pups need to be fashionable haha! :smile:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I feel so guilty......we thought we were doing good to spend twenty minutes deciding which color martingale to get Rocky at PetSmart! But it's blue and matches his flexi-leash so he feels all color coordinated at least! Now he's gonna want a fancy collar, and clothes, and backpacks, and who's knows what next :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've bought a collar from 3DD as well, they have great selection, I like this collar and it matches his coat nicely:
Handsome!!!

Reactions: Ethel

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh My God... Some one take this thread down before my Girlfriend sees it... lol. I see my bank account being sucked dry as i type. lol. j/k

Those are some nice looking colars and leashes.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
To UnosMom~

Your dog is just gorgeous!:wink:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
The skull and tattoo are awesome collars! I wish I could get one for Aspen, a boy one, but I don't think it will show very much. He's VERY hairy around the neck area. Anyway, I'm like Corgipaws. Aspen doesn't wear a collar when he's at home. He's always nakie...:tongue:

As you can see in my avvy, he isn't afraid to take it off... :wink:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Our kids all run around nekkid most of the time too, but we take them lots of places and we want them to be looking their finest when they are out LOL!!! We know that they don't care one little bit about what their collar looks like, but its fun anyways :wink:

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
We get the large for her, but a medium should fit her on the largest setting. They will tell you the sizes of all the collars. I think its the 2" part that makes it visible under all her fur. We will post a picture of her wearing it so you can get an idea if it would be visible on Aspen. We do also get the martingale, since it seems to work well for our dogs :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts