Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adopted a new 5yo pup and had purchased Natural Balance Lamb and brown rice which he didn't seem to be interested in... I added a tiny bit of cut up chicken breast and he ate it. My husband went out an purchased the chicken and rice version of Natural Balance and mixed it in the food container where I had the lamb and rice. Is it safe to do this? If I have to, I will go through and separate it by hand as I do not want to hurt my new little 10 pound pup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think dog food issues have something to do with the type of brand that you and your friends are feeding your dogs. If you are in the Asia-Pacific region, I would suggest that you join channels that are on servers in or near your region. I don’t think that it would be that much of an adjustment since the people at this awesome unduh gamenya game has said that they will help you migrate your account to any region that will suit you best. So what are you waiting for? I would suggest that you go now and change your regions so that you can have all the fun in lily's garden game.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts