Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went shopping today and stopped by petsmart just to look at dogfood:biggrin: but was quite astounded to see Martha Stewart has a dog line of products. I couldn't resist buying her curry brush that is for short to medium haired dogs, it is so soft, used it immediately when I got home and the dogs loved it, I could even use it on their face. I had to buy the soft bristle brush to go with it too. My dogs are spoiled!:eek:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I saw it the other day, those veggie crochet type toys are super cute, but then I begin to wonder whether they are handmade in china someplace without being certified fair trade by the poor who may put hours of effort into making one just to be destroyed by a dog in 5 mins.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I usually am not into celebrity brand stuff but she really knows how to market things(marketing staff), I was looking for a new bristle brush as kenzie chewed up the back of their horse brush:eek:, and when I saw how soft the curry was I just knew the dogs would love it.:smile: But some of the stuff was outrageous, a plastic measuring cup w/spout by our standards, is a water bathing pitcher for $10.00.:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts