Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lyric and I have made it home on Sunday and she has introduced herself to Kamo and Wynnie!! Kamo isn't feeling very well but he is being very tolerant of the little one. It took Lyric all of 1 hour to settle in completely. She goes to the door to ask to go outside, barks at the other dogs when they are ignoring her and has checked out every nook and cranny!! She is cute, and adorable and was 100% perfect on the trip home. Here are some pictures of her first day's adventures!!

Waiting for the plane ride home in Toronto

Waiting for our luggage in Edmonton

Do you seriously think I could do anything wrong??

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Meeting Logan for the first time at the airport

Pretty girl

First meeting with Kamo

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thank you all for lookn' :smile:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
OMG! OMG! OMG! SO. FRICKIN'. CUTE!!!! Looks like she's got some great brothers to take care of her too. :wink:

L

·
0 Posts
She's beautiful! Congrats! Have fun with her --- before you know it, she'll be a dog instead of a puppy .....

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
So so cute! Makes me want a puppy! Have fun, before you know it, she will be a BIG girl!

·
Registered
333 Posts
im sitting here giggling like a little girl looking at the pictures! i want!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awww...adorable!!! What are your plans for this little one in the future?
Thank you everyone!! We are really loving the little one here ... and today she tried on a little bit of demand barking! She is a spit fire :cool:

I show my dogs in conformation, obedience, rally, herding and draft work. For this summer though we are just going to grow her up, give her lots of confidence and experience and get Kamo better. Seems like an amazing summer ahead!!

I will post some pictures of my other guys too :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
OMG so cute! I love little baby rotties! look at that fuzzy little butt! SOOOOO cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts