Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think all you people who think your feeding less ingredients when your feeding Merrick BG tripe better go have a look at their web page and ingredient list, quite astonishing really::eek: I'd copy and paste but I have no idea how to do that:rolleyes: Merrick & Company, and then compare it to the tripett ingredient list. I couldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes....Tripett

Reactions: Jodysmom

·
Registered
333 Posts
nuclear technology eh? :tongue:

·
Registered
333 Posts
no idea lol. thoroughly confused.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I just looked at the merrick site. I don't know how to copy and paste their website, but if you look at merricks website and go to before grain food listings you'll see what I mean, I really am sorry about the bad website.

·
Registered
333 Posts
No need to apologize, it happens. =) I learned a little bit about the nuclear Merricks company tho.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh man, this sucks...

Beef Tripe, Beef Broth, Dried Egg, Yeast Extract,
Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride,
Salt, Guar, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Carageenan,
Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex,
Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, d-Calcium Pantothenate,
Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Lecithin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid,
Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Glucoheptanate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Sodium Selenite

All of their BG line has changed just like the tripe to make it more "balanced".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts