Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I just wanted to pass along a supplement that I have been giving my goldens (past and present) for years. It is called Longevity... a powder I sprinkle on their dinner each evening. It is sold by a company called Springtime inc (I am in NO way affiliated with them!). I always give a jar of this supplement to my friends that get new dogs. I immediately noticed a different in my dogs stools when I started this. (and I feed my dogs healthy too).
They also have a great garlic bug off powder or chewable tabs that I give my dogs. I try to do the natural thing for tics and fleas and so far this summer, in So Florida, on the garlic, my dogs have zero fleas or tics (and they walk through the fields every day!).
Just wanted to pass it along!!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
What exaclty is in this supplement? What is the actual benefit of giving them this? I right now give my dogs fish oil and vitamin E and to two of them glucosimine and chondrotine for achey joints and arthritis. I am interested in this longevity, that is why I want to know why you give it to your pups?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts