Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always want a second dog. I think about it all the time. With Avery's surgery just around the corner I want another dog even more then I ever have. Most likely because I'm a pessimist and I can't help but think of all the what ifs. Anywho on a more positive notion.

I really really want a long haired Chihuahua. Probably would not be my next dog, because Avery would be so mad he couldn't really play with him/her (well not like big dogs would play). And the funny thing is besides my parents dog I am not much of a little dog person, but its something about Chihuahuas that I just love. Two other little dogs I would consider would be Bostons and Frenchies.

Do you guys have a "dream list" of breeds you'd like to have one day?

There are so many very different breeds of dogs I'd like to one day own that I don't even know where I'd start if I were in the market for another dog (which sadly I am not, my current life just won't allow it)...

Let's see:
I love Irish Wolfhounds, Dogue de Bordeaux, St. Bernard, GSD, Boxer, APBT, SBT, AST, Belgian Malinois, Retired Greyhound, Bullmastiff, and Rottweiler. To top it off I would like to rescue rather that purchase if at all possible (which may be difficult for the rarer breeds).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! For me, I would love to have a Samoyed puppy. I like white fluffy dogs! They are like running fluffy clouds! Just talking about them right now really makes me very excited. St. Bernard puppies are cute too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts