Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a baked food made in the USA. It is baked with Olive Oil, the fat bakes away. Anyone who has a breed that tends to have bloat should look at this food. It's also great for allergies and stomach issues.

I am primarily a raw feeder but when I forget to pick it up or just run out, I use this one.

Look it up!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
This is a baked food made in the USA. It is baked with Olive Oil, the fat bakes away. Anyone who has a breed that tends to have bloat should look at this food. It's also great for allergies and stomach issues.
Fat is an important ingredient in a dogs diet. What is it exactly in this diet that would prevent bloat? I see nothing. What do you see that would make it good for allergies or stomach issues? I see nothing.

This is a mediocre food at best. The only good thing it has going for it is that it's baked and I'm not sure that is even good.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Well both grains in this food contain gluten so anyone that has a dog that is gluten intolerant that throws us out of the mix of purchasing this food. It also contains avocado oil which is controversial on whether this is healthy or possibly toxic and tomatos are not helpful for dogs with arthritis. And I'm not seeing anything in the ingredients that would make it good for a dog with a sensitive stomach or anything that would help with bloat (other than the fact that it's baked, maybe but there's not much research on that even).

Honestly this food doesn't look all that great to me. I personally wouldn't be able to purchase it as there is no grain free or gluten free option to it but there are MUCH healthier foods out there that are probably easier to find as well.

Personally I'd pass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts