Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, My name is Sue and I'm from CT, I'm a Rep for this Great Company, http://www.trilogyonline.com Our foods are Natural and contain NO Wheat or Corn, I want to let everyone know about us, Our 3 yr old German Shepard is on and doing Great and Looks good. Our formulator for the foods is Dr. Jane Bicks, Please do yourself a favor and check this site out. The foods is called Life Abundance, we also have Products for People too, Thanks Sue

L

·
0 Posts
I was digging up old threads because I remembered seeing this brand of food mentioned here before. I just got an email yesterday from Jo Ann in CT who also works for the same company and is pushing this pet food. (how she got my email addy, I dunno) I don't see anything special about this kibble. Just because it was formulated by a vet doesn't matter to me. Does anyone here feed this? I'm not interested at all. It does not look that good to me at all.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
A daycare I worked at in Boulder, CO sold this food for a short period of time. They got rid of it after not very long simply because no one bought it. (lets face it, getting rid of Nature's Variety for this stuff was a bad move, but no one listened to me) Then they went from this to Kumpi, a total junk food made in Denver. I'm so glad I don't work there anymore. lol
I'm not impressed by it. There's definately worse foods out there, but there are also much better. I wouldn't waste my money on it.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I looked at this food~ the chicken one and it has chicken meat, rice, oats then that beet pulp which I thought was no good!
It seems like very small little kibble not round but long gee like an oversized grain of rice. It doesn't seem very good IMO.:frown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts