Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up..this looked interesting as i was trying to find out some info on infinia dog food. I have been making my dogs their food for about 6 months now. before that i used wellness core. i prefer to make my own. recipe is from a natural dog food book. i'm going into surgery tuesday for a complete knee replacement. to make it a bit easier for hubby, i budged to buy wellness super.
i did see the infinia, and was leery about the manufacturer. didn't take me long to make my mind up. it is good marketing, i'll have to agree. staying with wellness until i am able to get back to making them their food. it just broke my heart to feed them this evening....:frown:

L

·
0 Posts
Lauren, Welcome to the Forum. Don't feel bad about feeding Wellness - it's a good food compared to all the other crap you find in the supermarkets. Lots of people feed Wellness with good results.
Are you having knee replacement surgery soon? I wish you a speedy recovery and hope everything goes well for you.
Take care.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome Lauren! I too wish you all the best with your surgery. I have heard that once you are completely rehabilitated, the new knee will change your life so much for the better!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! Don't get too upset about the Wellness thing, its only temporary and its a decent food. Let the healing begin :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts