Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Has anyone ever used laughing dog (dog food)? Can't find a rating for this food. Im looking for a great dry grain free dog food.:confused:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hiya!

I haven't heard of it, where do you get it from?

I'm in WI too! Milwaukee area.

Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
HI and welcome. Never heard of that brand! I live in Illinois so close. Been out your way vacationing love it there!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
That is a low quality food, but you'll find plenty of recommendations and information here on getting the best food for your dog, so I hope you stick around and become a part of our happy little community!:biggrin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Laughing dog food

Hi, I tried to go onto the site rate dog food, and its down for maintance. Any suggestions???? Maybe I'll just stick to Innova grain free. But its very pricey.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hi, I tried to go onto the site rate dog food, and its down for maintance. Any suggestions???? Maybe I'll just stick to Innova grain free. But its very pricey.
Just wait a bit for it to come back up. Usually doesn't take long, they have to go in and update all the reviews and since there are hundreds of different kibbles...that can be quite often. Don't give up on it too soon :wink:

Welcome to the boards!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts