Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
What a cute kitty! She killed that mouse dead! I think all calicos are nuts, mine certainly are!

·
Banned
493 Posts
Awwwwww! How cute:smile:

Also, can anyone explain to me how to post pics directly on a thread? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they are..lol, shes the neediest cat I have ever met, constantly wants to be held, even when I'm in the bathroom she hovers over me and tries to climb on my shoulder.:biggrin:

Todd- I have a flickr account, once you sign up, you can upload pics directly from your computer, then when they are uploaded, you click on the picture and theres a URL code undearneath which you copy and paste here (first you click the little yellow mountain/sun logo at the top here, to paste the code into it)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
what a sweet kitty!:wink:
I have not had a cat since I have been 6 years old! And yep I am middle aged ugh now haha!
My daughter had a kitty adopt her! I finally went to her place shes renting where she goes to school & got to meet "Mandy" her kitten! Shes a grey tabby maybe mixed breed with somehting else who knows well anyway shes a sweetie also! Now I am liking this kitty!:smile:
Your kitty is absolutley a cutie!:biggrin: Like those pics! They are playful!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
OOo pretty!

Despite adopting two kitties last week, though, I still stand firm that I am simply a dog person who has cats, not a cat person. lol.

It would be much easier to stick to this statement if I didn't see more and more kitties and like them more each time. *sigh*

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
It is true....all calico's and torties are nuts! If I get another cat it will be a nice solid color, nothing insane!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts