Dog Food Chat banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I've dealt w/ the Customer Service from 2 Dog Food companies that stand out WAY above the rest.

1. Tim
2. Fromm

They are so far ahead of any other company I've corresponded with, its not even close. Tim is probably even in his own league. For pete's sake, the man offerred to send me a free bag of food(I declined politely). But Fromm is excellent in their response time and pretty thought out responses also.

Just thought it was relevent...sorry Tim if you didn't want this public but its probably important information.

Not all companies provide service like this... when they do, we should publicize it.
It's that way with Brothers. The owner called me and we had an hour long conversation about my dog & his issues/needs. Nice to find good dog food owners!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
It's that way with Brothers. The owner called me and we had an hour long conversation about my dog & his issues/needs. Nice to find good dog food owners!

good point. I should add that I haven't dealt with EVERY company out there.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've had exceptional customer service with The Honest Kitchen and Darwins too, just haven't talked to the owners on the phone :)
I also had excellent customer service from The Honest Kitchen. My Mothers 23 yr old 3lb Chihuahua was injured and her jaw was crushed. She was a picky eater so the sent to samples of all their products and a nice note after contacted them. Unfortunately she wouldn't eat any of them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Are people still somewhat on board with TOTW? My dog eats EVO now but I'm still feeding it to my cats and am not having any issues, still have shiny coats all around.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
I want to say that I am very pleased with the Nature's Variety Instinct Boost kibble, it has added some much needed weight to my rescue/foster and his poops aren't huge.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Are people still somewhat on board with TOTW? My dog eats EVO now but I'm still feeding it to my cats and am not having any issues, still have shiny coats all around.
My dogs (except my allergy dog, Maddie, who's sensitive to grains and potatoes) do great on TOTW Pacific Stream. I feed it as one of my "go to" kibbles. The price is reasonable, too.

Maddie, my allergy dog, does best on Evo Herring and Salmon (no grains, potato, or alfalfa; fairly limited ingredient list).

·
Banned
939 Posts
There is customer service and talking to an expert. If you call Dr. Tim's, you get Dr. Tim, if you call Annamaet you talk to Robert Downey....if you call most others you speak to someone that takes notes, no expertise whatsoever.

It is nice that most companies have a polite person on the phone, but they are generally useless.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
There is customer service and talking to an expert. If you call Dr. Tim's, you get Dr. Tim, if you call Annamaet you talk to Robert Downey....if you call most others you speak to someone that takes notes, no expertise whatsoever.

It is nice that most companies have a polite person on the phone, but they are generally useless.
I agree but I didn't know about Annamaet. I did call there once, spoke to a guy but no idea who it was. If he told me his name, he didn't tell me he was the "head guy".

41 - 49 of 49 Posts