Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great article, thanks for sharing. I've been giving my dog CBD oil for excessive hair loss for a while now. It is very terrible. The article on https://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/best-cbd-oil-dogs/132220 helped me, which very competently described the benefits of CBD oil for animals. Together with veterinary treatment, this disease receded and my dog recovered. I used CBD oil as an additional medicine. I am very glad that I came across this article in time and was able to help my dog. It was very hard for me to watch her suffer because she is like a child to me. If you can't decide, then the reviews will help you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is very cool that there is a huge variety of products for dogs with CBD. Many have simply stopped being skeptical about it, and that's a good thing. I also used to have a very negative attitude towards giving CBD oil to dogs. It was exactly until my dog got sick. He suffered a lot, and then I decided to study it a little. I came across an article about the effects of CBD oil on dogs on the rentonreporter.com website.
It made me change my mind about it. We don't want our loved ones to suffer, so why do we need to torture animals?
My dog has already died, but I am calm that she has been living without pain for the last months...

·
Registered
Golden Retriever
8 Posts
This is an interesting content. CBD is just pretty useful not just to humans but to animals especially our pets as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts