Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicken breasts with bone-in are ok, right? Even the little rib bones won't be a problem?

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Chicken breasts with bone-in are ok, right? Even the little rib bones won't be a problem?
Yes, bone in chicken breasts are ok. The ribs won't be a problem. Any human editable part of the chicken are ok except organs for a newbie. With a month or so experience any part of the chicken are ok, even head, beak, feet, etc.

Sorry to be late in answering you ... i was busy for a minute. :smile:

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Yep, you're safe! Any bone of the chicken is gonna be fine, they're much softer than other animal's bones.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry to be late in answering you ... i was busy for a minute. :smile:
lol, I realized his posts were disappearing. Nice! :biggrin:'

Thanks both of you for the response. I stopped by walmart and got him a little steak. I figured the rest of my super bowl attendees got to eat well, Brian should get a little splurge.

I also found a 10lbs bag of chicken quarters for 5 bucks! I just got 11 dinners for half the price as HEB :biggrin: I couldn't find any chicken backs, though.. so I guess I will have to go to HEB for that.

What's some fish I could buy that's not $5/lbs ?

edit: Ok, I just found the canned suggestion in RFD's website, but any other ideas as well?

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
There's whole tilapia but you'll probably have to cut them in quarters for Brian so he'll be more inclined to eat it. Cans are really a good way to go though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, I'll look into it. I looked over some fish oil pills, but I'm trying to see what's already in the supplements I'm feeding him now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts