Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, my name is Heather, I live in Utah, I work for a Veterinarian as an assistant and pet groomer (he is also my dad :). I am married but do not have any skin kids so my furkids are my babies. I have always been interested in pet nutrition, and came across this site while researching raw food. I just switched my 4 year old 4# chihuahua Zoey, and my 11# 3 year old pomeranian, Georgie to raw a week ago yesterday, so far it is going extremely well. I also have a 22 month old crazy adhd/ocd golden retriever, Shellie who has diabetes insipidus (not the insulin kind...the can't concentrate her urine kind) who will be switching to raw once I get another freezer. Right now she is eating a rotation diet of TOTW/Wellness Core/Blue Wilderness. I have 5 cats and frequently have foster cats/kittens, 2 chinchillas and an RES turtle.

Heather

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome! I hope you hang around because you will learn sooo much here! I just switced to raw about two months ago and it has been the best thing ever!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome! I am new here myself, but I think you will discover you can find TONS of helpful information here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts