Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

What a great forum! I've been trying to research high quality dog foods and have a lot of information but have found it all to be a little overwhelming and confusing. We have a goldendoodle who has some digestion issues (she's very gasy) and tends to have bouts of diarrhea. She is stable right now but at 4 years of age, we've had to change her food a few times already. Right now we are using California Natural Herring & Sweet Potato. I would really like to get her switched to an alternating food cycle with 3-4 varieties that I can feed every few months. I think I found the perfect site to help me figure this all out!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome. I have a couple of labradoodles and one borders on soft stool or diarrhea depending on the food I feed her. Right now she's doing good. I believe you'll find lots of answers here... even some you didn't know you wanted. :biggrin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome. I joined recently. I've learned a lot from the posts. There are some very knowledeable people here.

My sister's dogs were gassy, and she started giving them a small portion of plain yogurt in the morning. It worked.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome. I am sure you will find great answers here!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you'll get lots of answers here, and even more opinions. haha:biggrin:
Hope you enjoy!!!!:smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts