Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...tonight...

Amaya and Ryou had a nice, clean cut off of a whole turkey.

Kuso had a whole chicken leg quarter.

Adam and I ate McDonald's.

And the worst part? I'm proud of that fact.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:​

Reactions: harrkim120

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Hahahaha! Oh yeah, last night I had pizza and cheesy bread for dinner, and then spent 40 minutes hacking up whole two whole turkeys for my dogs so they could have fresh turkey in the morning. Yet I'm too lazy to cook for myself?

In my defense, most of the time their food doesn't take that much preparation!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In my defense, most of the time their food doesn't take that much preparation!
Only took me an hour to hack up ONE turkey a week ago with two helpers! hahaha. And it took me an hour just to separate (and maybe cut up a few) two bags of chicken thighs the other day! XD

When I start fish, I'm just giving them the tilapia whole. They're all pretty much just under a pound. I'm not bothering with weights and cutting and blah, blah, blah. hahaha.

Oh, and Rachel, Tilapia has gone down to $.99/lb at Smiths! XDD

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Only took me an hour to hack up ONE turkey a week ago with two helpers! hahaha. And it took me an hour just to separate (and maybe cut up a few) two bags of chicken thighs the other day! XD

When I start fish, I'm just giving them the tilapia whole. They're all pretty much just under a pound. I'm not bothering with weights and cutting and blah, blah, blah. hahaha.

Oh, and Rachel, Tilapia has gone down to $.99/lb at Smiths! XDD
I've cut my time down every single time I cut up meat.
I remember when I started, it took me like an hour and a half to do one bag of quarters for Grissom.

Now I can get through about 250lbs of various cuts of meat in about 3 or 4 hours with the help of my husband. You learn tricks along the way to make it go so much faster.

My dogs eat far better than I do, but we don't eat terrible. We do have the occasional fast food, but doesn't pretty much everyone?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The best thing I ever bought is a good sharp kitchen shears.

Love that thing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts