Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So "Kenzie" has told me it's time for her to be fed raw, she stole her first turkey neck from the dogs bowl this morning:biggrin:, ran into her kennel and ate it. So I guess that she just needed to watch the dogs for awhile before deciding that their food was much better than hers.:smile:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Kenzie is a kitteh, I assume?

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Smart girl!!
Sounds like you'll have an easy transition from here. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spookychick- Kenzie is my newest addition to the pack, full sister to my other 2 bull terriers, so now I have 3, all 2 1/2.:eek: My old cat who is 14 couldn't eat raw as she has no teeth, but my male who is a great hunter gets alot of his own food and I supplement it with "GO Natural" and Fancy feast canned.:biggrin:

Reactions: spookychick13

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Woot!!! Good to hear and its awesome that you have the whole family...I wish I could have kept 3 of Bailey's kids...that would have been so much fun.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My hubby has asked if I'm trying to get the whole litter? No Way! there were 10. The breeders asked me if I was into S&M when I told them I was taking Kenzie, I didn't realize what he meant at the time, but now I do. (he he)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Spookychick- Kenzie is my newest addition to the pack, full sister to my other 2 bull terriers, so now I have 3, all 2 1/2.:eek: My old cat who is 14 couldn't eat raw as she has no teeth, but my male who is a great hunter gets alot of his own food and I supplement it with "GO Natural" and Fancy feast canned.:biggrin:
I didn't know you had another!!! When did that happen??? Are you about ready to pull out your hair yet?!?! :biggrin:
Oh boy, I remember when I had 3 adult EBTs, 5 pups AND Titus... I think there might have been another dog in the house for a few days too. :rolleyes: Oh well! It was fun while it lasted. Do you have pictures? I really want to see all of them!

BTW, Way to go Kenzie!! :D

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kidding. I got "MacKenzie" about 3 weeks ago, owner release, the club called and the breeders too, gave me first choice since I have her sibs. She's a black/white, real tiny compared to her sibs, weighed 37# when I got her, 42 right now. She's done exactly what my last rescue Leo did when I got him, reverted back to puppyhood, I think they just kept her locked up and not enough attention, and you know how they need attention. So, I have 3, a white, a brindle, and now a blk/white. WHOO HOO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts