Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that most people on here aren't fans of ceasar millan however I like him and it made me sad to find out that his pitbull Daddy passed away yesterday at 16 years of age. I thought he was proof of what great dogs they really can be if the right person owns them. And honestly if there weren't people like ceasar there would be a lot of red zone dogs that wouldn't make it. So I have to applaud him for that. Anyway I just wanted to say Daddy will be missed.:-(

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Although I don't agree with some of Cesar's practices, he has some good ideals and strategies that do work and make sense. Like I've said before...anyone will have a hard time finding a trainer that they agree with 100% of the time....because everyone is different.

"Daddy" will be missed and he was lucky to have lived such a long and healthy life. I hope Cesar finds peace remembering him.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Awwww! I have in the past watched Ceasar until Victoria Stillwell came along! My daughter even bought me some of his DVDS! I love watching dogs on tv along with my one pup he loves them too~well to bark at them haha! I am so saddened hearing of this! That was one amazing pit bull! He will be saddenly missed by Ceasar his wife and two kids! A sad time for Ceasar and his family prayers to them all!

Reactions: dogtrainer1507
1 - 5 of 5 Posts