Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I stumbled on this site through Pittsburgh CL and thought it was a good place to start gabbing about my Boston I got last night. He was abandoned by his owner while he was staying with a pet sitter. The owner decided he didn't want to come back for him! A friend of the pet sitter was holding him until someone like me came along. I absolutely love this little guy. He's everything I could've ever dreamed of and more! I'm not really sure what else there is to tell. I've got 3 dogs, 2 kids, a husband, and a cat. I love my family so much. ♥

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm so happy for you! This is the perfect place for you to talk about your dog!! Sounds like your BT will be much happier with your family, he'll never get bored!!! =)

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Well at least he found a better home! Talk all you want about him. What are your other dogs?

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to our little community, what is your new guy's name?

Bostons have such great personalities!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum. It sounds like the little guy found a much better, caring owner. Look forward to seeing him & your other furkids.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My other dogs are Pit bulls. My male loves Rocky, but my female isn't so sure of him yet. She's getting there though =D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He came with the name Rocky. We've been calling him Rocko, Rocky, and Rocks. He loves being cuddled and hugged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts