Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is Beth and I am Mama to 7 wonderful daughters. In addition to my human children I am also Mama to 7 dogs and 9 cats. My dogs include a senior Greyhound, a senior Airedale Terrier, 4 young French Bulldogs, and a Boston Terrier.
My animals are a major source of happiness for me and I love them very much. I would like to bounce some ideas off of other dog people as well as hearing their ideas regarding dog food. I am searching for a brand that is high quality, yet a reasonable price.....with the economy the way it is, I would like to cut back my spending, my not cut back on nutrition and quality.
I look forward to meeting others!

Beth in Massachusetts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi Beth! It seems that you are very busy all the time! I can understand wanting to find good quality food at a reasonable price. That is one reason I joined this forum, just to check out what is around!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm sure I'll get "yelled" at by some of the raw feeders or others on this site but my favorite and my dog's favorite food is Purina Puppy Chow and Dog Chow. I buy the Healthy Morsels. They love it and I've never had any problems with any of my dogs on that food. Plus it's really consumer cost-friendly!

L

·
0 Posts
Beth, I'm liking you already!

I used to have a Senior Greyhound, too. A female Brindle named Zoey. She was the very first dog I ever adopted --- and owned as an adult. Zoey was 9 when I adopted her off the racetrack in MA. She was a "brood mama". She's gone now and I miss her. But, I've adopted two other rescued dogs since and they are the loves of my life.

Take care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts