Dog Food Chat banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
So much for that, she got real itchy after being on fully for a few days, so on we go to the next one. the vet suggested blue buffalo basics so I think I will try that.
My dog was also very itchy on this food... have you tried Healthwise. I am having amazing results on it!

·
Registered
155 Posts
My dog Zoey had stomach and digestive issues a while back and we never did really figure out what her issue was. I too tried many, many different limited ingredient diets and she either would not eat them or did eat them but they made her sick. She did really well on the Blue Basics turkey & potato for about a year, it was the only thing I could find that she could eat. I hope your dog continues to do well--I know how frustrating this can be.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
My dog Zoey had stomach and digestive issues a while back and we never did really figure out what her issue was. I too tried many, many different limited ingredient diets and she either would not eat them or did eat them but they made her sick. She did really well on the Blue Basics turkey & potato for about a year, it was the only thing I could find that she could eat. I hope your dog continues to do well--I know how frustrating this can be.
ya, I hear you. There really doesn't seem to be a reason and there is only so much money I have for Vets to chase down an unknown issue. I have just had a full blood panel ect and everything checked out ok, again.

So I will stick to this new blue buffalo basics food and see how it goes. She seems to be doing really well so far and I am even seeing an improvemnt in engery and coat. At least I want to think I am, LOL.:biggrin1:

thanks for the well wishes.

It's a very limited sample size so far, but I can recommend to anyone who is going through issues to give the new line of Blue Buffalo a try.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah that's how I was also--deciding how far to go to chase an answer that you don't even know if you can find. My vet wasn't even supportive of trying more testing once we were finally able to manage her issues through her diet. Now for some still unknown reason, my dog is basically unable (or unwilling) to eat any type of kibble at all, but does great on dehydrated with cooked meat added. I don't question it anymore, I just go with it!

You definitely could be seeing more energy, I think, if she feels better overall.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts