Dog Food Chat banner
1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  rannmiller 
#1 ·
Hi all! I raw feed my 9 year old male GSD/Rottie mix, Tiger! It is going excellent... I've been doing it for a year now. He LOVES venison and doesn't really like turkey. I feed him meat only, no vegetables. I would 100% recommend raw feeding to anyone!

#4 · (Edited)
Based on the "menu" posted on your website, I think you should definately check the link in RFD's signature, and rethink the way you feed raw.
There is no organ meats included in your menu. Also, there is absolutely no need for the cottage cheese or yogurt in there. There is also no need for the day of fasting if you're feeding properly.
It seems you only feed chicken and pig feet.
Mind sharing how you came up with this menu and what you think makes it balanced?
Just a suggestion. To each their own I guess.

#5 · (Edited)
The main things I saw wrong with it are only that I'd substitute an egg for the dairy at least once a week, maybe try to add in more and different varieties of meat if you can, and you NEED to have organ meat in a meal at least once a week. And fish once a week is a great idea too. Welcome to the board!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.