Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Meg. I'm 23 years old and just graduated from college. I live in Northwest Connecticut, but soon will be moving to PA, about an hour northwest of Philly, to help out at a french bulldog home, both raising puppies and helping out at shows they travel to this summer.

I have 3 dogs, Cooper who is a 3.5 year old boxer, Murphy who is a 9 month old frenchie, and Abbie, who is a 9 month old mix. Even though I'm technically Coop's favorite (shh, don't tell my mom), only Abbie and Murph will be moving with me to PA.

Here are the kiddies :D

Abbie:

Cooper:

Murph:

Yup, those are the 3 Stooges :D

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You have some beautiful pooches! I of course am partial to Boxers, but all three of them are so stinkin' cute!
Glad you came to join us here at DFC, always fun to have new members!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :) I've grown up with boxers all my life, Cooper is our third (and by far, the one with the most personality!).

I love this forum! I'm also a member of dogforums.com but what interests me most is the food/nutrition aspect, so finding this forum has really made my week lol!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Wonderful dogs and great photos. Now we have another "youngster" 20 somethin' to join our ranks!!! A lot of the core members here are in their early twenties LOL

Hope you find all that you're looking for here!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
What a cute bunch of FurKids!!
Glad you are here!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Welcome, great bunch of pictures! Love the frenchie......

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
welcome to the forum....your dogs are just adorable....although the boxer is positively elegant and the frenchie looks like the clown my pug is....your mix is very cute and looks playful and sweet...

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome, Meg! As everyone else here says, your dogs are gorgeous and I'm glad you are having fun with them! Enjoy the forum!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts