Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I know I haven't been on here in a while, but I wanted to update everyone on my household! :)
So, in the beginning of November Owen, Titus and I moved to White Ga where we now live on a couple of acres. I am still working on getting my horse out to the place also, but thats another story. :) Anyway, after the move and having to unload and reload the freezer with all that meat that someone gave me from CL, I decided to take Titus to raw... since his 'parents' (my sister and brother-in-law) decided that they don't want him anymore! :(
I had been feeding him 1/2 kibble and 1/2 ground deer meat (thats what I had tons of in the freezer) and when I switched, I didn't have any other meats...oops! But he did fantabulous!! :) I was so proud of him and he has been eating better and playing better and so much happier since. :)
The only down fall of the whole move thing is that Owen and Titus have been fighting. I know the reasons for it, so I don't need that answered. But I think that it is something that we are all 3 going to have to figure out soon. Titus has been doing well with visitors and being nicer to people that I want to hang around. :) He is doing great with his walks and I can't wait for the temps to go back UP so that we can try to find trails to walk also! As of now, I am planning to only take one dog on the hikes and rotating their days. That seems easier on me and them. :)
Also, I LOVE the place that I moved to because... There is a butcher shop about 2.5 miles from my front door! :) I haven't been there to see if they will work with me yet, but I still have half a freezer full of deer meat and have been going out and getting the occasional 'other' meat and some organ stuff. But I am hoping to make it that way in the next week or so! :)
Anyway, I just wanted to update since I haven't been around. One day soon, I hope to catch up on anything that I missed! :)

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
yay! I'm glad you're back and loving your new place! Sad about Titus being given up by his family but at least he got a fantastic new forever home instead! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Hey, glad to have you back. Missed you! I was beginning to wonder about your health issues? but then it's been a really long time since I've made a move anywhere so I can't imagine how long it takes to get things back to normal.

Glad you got Titus switched over to raw, look forward to hearing all about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts