Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocky is the sweetest dog. I've never met a sweeter animal in my life. He's friendly, eager to please, obedient, smart, loving, and so snuggly. I don't understand how anyone could mistreat this dog.

I got him last night from a lady who saw my Want Ad in the local CL. She told me that her friend had been dog sitting him for 7 weeks when his original owner decided not to come back for him, so she was fostering him until someone compatible for him came along.

I'm not so sure I believe her story. She said he was underweight when she got him 3 days ago, and that he's gained weight since then. If this person who was dog sitting my little Rocky, was really doing his job, then why in the world was he underweight? So underweight infact that even after gaining a few pounds in three days, I can still see his ribs, backbone, and hips clearly. I'm very sad for him that he was treated this way.

Yet he still has all the love and trust in the world. I have two young children and two APBTs that he is just so fond of. He follows all of us around.

He is going to the vets this week for his shots and checkup and from there we'll be getting him neutered. I will love this little guy for the rest of my life. ♥

·
Registered
333 Posts
It's people like you that make me want to cry! I can just feel the love you have for him through your post and its truly a blessing that you guys found each other.

Thanks for sharing your story!!!!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I am sorry it happened to Rocky but I am very glad it did. It sounds like he couldn't have been adopted to a better family.

Thank you!

Rocky is the sweetest dog. I've never met a sweeter animal in my life. He's friendly, eager to please, obedient, smart, loving, and so snuggly. I don't understand how anyone could mistreat this dog.

I got him last night from a lady who saw my Want Ad in the local CL. She told me that her friend had been dog sitting him for 7 weeks when his original owner decided not to come back for him, so she was fostering him until someone compatible for him came along.

I'm not so sure I believe her story. She said he was underweight when she got him 3 days ago, and that he's gained weight since then. If this person who was dog sitting my little Rocky, was really doing his job, then why in the world was he underweight? So underweight infact that even after gaining a few pounds in three days, I can still see his ribs, backbone, and hips clearly. I'm very sad for him that he was treated this way.

Yet he still has all the love and trust in the world. I have two young children and two APBTs that he is just so fond of. He follows all of us around.

He is going to the vets this week for his shots and checkup and from there we'll be getting him neutered. I will love this little guy for the rest of my life. ♥

1 - 3 of 3 Posts