Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya everyone, my name is Jess! I'm very excited to join this forum! I've been looking up the dog food reviews on this site and decided to join. I'm a big fan of feeding my dogs holistic food and spend a lot of my time finding good food online and locally. I currently own three dogs, all rescues! I have a 2yr Papillon-Cavaliar mix named Coco-Lopez, approx. 7 yr Chihuahua-Italian Greyhound mix named Ziggy-Stardust, and 6 yr Boston Terrier named Tito-Puente, all boys and fixed.

I like to spend a lot of my free time finding local pet stores around my area that carry high quality food that'll maximize the health of my dogs. My Boston terrier has issues with certain ingredients and will have dandruff or hair loss issues with certain brands. Besides kibbles, I like to add fresh veggies, canned pumpkin, yogurt, and SOJO to supplement their diet. I'm always open to learning more about dog nutrition and is eager to learn more about holistic dry dog food and BARF.:biggrin:

At the moment I am alternating between Merrick and Natural Balance. I'm not too excited about the softness of my dogs' stool with Merrick so I'm looking to switch to another brand. Natural Balance has been quite good to my Boston's system so I'm going to keep that unless I switch to raw. My other two never have any problems with any food so whatever my Boston's on, that's what they're on as well.

If anyone also has any good suggestions of great dog food supply stores around the Orlando area, please do tell! I've tried Pookie's Pet Nutrition, Bow Wow Bakery, Woof Gang Bakery, Pet Supermarket, Petco, and Petsmart. I'm always excited to find other places that may carry awesome food!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome aboard! As you "poke" around you will see there is a TON of info on both Dry Kibble and Raw.
I'm sure you will find something for all your furkids.
Looking forward to seeing pics of them soon!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welocme to the forum!
Wow cold in Florida?? Living in Illinois I just cant fathom this hahahaha! I have been to Florida wow maybe 1/2 a dozen times and enjoyed it every time! Disney has alot of my money hahaha!
You will find alot of info. here! Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been 60s during the day and 30s to 40s at night. STILL. Last year it wasn't like this. My poor Ziggy shakes at night because it's so cold. We have to put a portable heater facing my dogs' room at night to keep them warm.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hello and welcome.
AWW chilly puppers!

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Welcome aboard! Cute picture, and we love pictures :wink:

There are plenty of helpful and experienced people here happy to help talk about anything dog!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Awwww...Teeters. :biggrin:

What is it with every Boston liking to wrap themselves under the covers? I hear it all the time!!! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts