Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I joined to help my dogs start on the road to a healthy diet :)

I have two shelties, Ruckus the big tri boy, and Lynn the sable girl!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome!:smile:
Awwww your pups are so cute LOVE shelties! My hubby when he was a boy had one! Loved him was not happy when I came around! The pup thought I stole him from him haha! They are such sweet faced dogs! Love them! Neighbor down the street has one and just the most playful pup!
Have fun here!:smile:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I couldn't think of a better name for the sable:biggrin: I had a Sheltie years ago. He lived to be 15. They are great dogs. Yours are very pretty.
Welcome to the forum. I've not been around very long and I've learned alot here.:smile:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome! Lynn is a great sheltie, but Ruckus has issues. he is on amitriptyle for a chemical imbalance and axeity disorder. and he is HA (human aggressive) but its been under control for about a year now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
thanks for the welcome! Lynn is a great sheltie, but Ruckus has issues. he is on amitriptyle for a chemical imbalance and axeity disorder. and he is HA (human aggressive) but its been under control for about a year now.
I can't imagine a Sheltie being aggressive:eek: I guess it can happen in any breed.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he is a product of bad breeding. From a show kennel actually. just because people show dogs does NOT make them good breeders too.

his HA has to do with his chemical imbalance and anxiety dissorder. basically he was scared to death, and fight or flight kicks in... he choses fight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts