Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
We are happy to be a part of DogFoodChat. Right now there is a big debate in the family...WHAT IS THE SAFEST BESTEST FLEA & TICK MEDICATION FOR TUTU...Tutu is a 10 year white toy Schnauzer. We have read horror stories about the hartz products. We have used Frontline in past but we were hoping to save a little money. Not sure if there is such a product out there, but any advice would be greatly appreciated...Tutu is anxious to get back to the dogy park!
Thank you! :becky:

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
If you feel you have no choice but to use a flea prev Walmart is now carrying a generic product of Frontline called Pet Armor. Frontline's patent expired so now you can get this for nearly half the cost.
I don't like to use chemicals on my dogs either and avoid it if I can. I have 10 dogs though and live in Georgia. A couple of years ago we had a flea infested family of opossums living on our property and coming into our backyard to eat figs at night. Suddenly we were covered up in fleas. I had no choice but to wage war against the beasts so we trapped the oppossums, other than the couple of babies my Min Pin caught and killed, relocated them, sprayed the yard and treated the dogs on the same day. That took care of it and I haven't had a problem since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts