Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all
i am new to this site ! i have a dog,cosmo and a cat, beetlejuice. both are on wellness and doing great!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Oh I hope you post pictures! I can't wait to see them! My friend has a dog named Cosmo! They call him Cossie. They got his name off of Fairly Oddparents (A animated show our kids watch) =D

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello to all

redmare here have 5 dogs 3 are medical service dogs, one is a very old black lab and one is a 4 lb maltese. All of these dogs are fed with Diamond kimble. normally the rice and beef. But they eat raw chicken quarters several times a week along with organic yogurt, raw eggs with the shells, and of course a lightly steamed mixture of organic veggies, with garlic powder added to it. They are healthy and thriving and if the animals get meats that are raw but still have none of the additives (are totally organic) they have no problems with it. Bones and all.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Can someone give me a link to a site that will explain to me how and what to feed my dogs if I want to go on a raw diet? I still want to feed them kibble, but I'd like to research the raw diet before I try it. I've heard about raw eggs with shells. =D But that's about it. The 'raw meat' thing kinda freaks me out with all the salmonila and ecoli running rampant nowadays.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello to all canine friends...

(and feline friends too, if that applies) :)

warm greetings to all from nyc! i am a newbie here, and wanted to take a moment to say 'hello'. i am an owner of a 10 month old female golden retriever and her name is calliope.

when i first adopted her a little over two month ago, the first month, i had her on iams' smart puppy formula (large breed), but became terribly distressed and shocked about the quality of food when i randomly found a dog food article link through a yahoo answers! forum. a special thanks to http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com. i honestly had NO idea that it was so bad! after researching extensively about various dog foods on the market, i now have her on canidae's all life stage dry food formula, and she loves it! :D

warmest regards and best to all! :D

---------------------------------------------
"what lies behind us and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" [emerson]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts