Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new here I live in Pennsylvania in the laurelmountains with my furbabies and hubby I have a 4 yr old redbone coonhound that we adopted 2 yrs ago he is just a wonderful dog and I have a 1 yr old jack russel mix her name is cloie and yes she is a lil wild ...lol that is the jack russel in her oh and my coonhound his name is hook . I have 2 kittens they are 3 months old both males one is lil sam after his dad I just had to put his dad to sleep a month ago ....and the other name is physcho and it fit's ..lol all my animals are indoor .....we live on a use to farm so lots of ground .............but we put privacey fence up for the dogs ........so gald to be here hope to meet some new friends here.....::smile:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi and welcome! We also have a JRT, but then we have our big dog, our Rex, the German Shepherd! 2 cats also, that Rex loves to try to herd upstairs all the time!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice to meet you. I am also new to the group. I have 3 Great Danes, 1 Lab, 1 Boston Terrier, 6 Cats, 2 Cockatoo's and 2 Horses. I have had a Jack Russel named Potter. He was fairly calm for a Russel. They are characters! Our little Boston puts Potter to shame. Her name is Pie and she is crazy!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts