Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Crystal from Nova Scotia. I have a 1 year old Papillon named Motley. He has been diagnosed with IBD and allergies (although we are still trying to figure out what to!). My husband and I have decided that we are going to go raw and see if that helps.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll get a wealth of info here and raw will definitely help Motely

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome! I am confident that going raw will be Motley's saving grace. We have a pap here at work (vet) who has had IBD since a puppy and been on drugs her whole life with just partial relief.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I'm Crystal from Nova Scotia. I have a 1 year old Papillon named Motley. He has been diagnosed with IBD and allergies (although we are still trying to figure out what to!). My husband and I have decided that we are going to go raw and see if that helps.
YAY! and welcome :biggrin:

There's a wealth of raw feeding experience here so feel free to beat us over the heads with any questions you might have :wink:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome! You will find sooo much information here on raw its unbelieveable! I hope it helps your paps problem. I really believe you will see a difference. We are glad to have you!:smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts