Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello as I am new to this forum. I live in Southend, essex UK and have lived here now for 23 years having previously lived in London where I was born.
I have five dogs, three Alaskan Malamutes - Marty, Kali and Flynn and two small crossbreeds - Britches and Bruce.
I also have occasional Spur Thighed tortoise eggs from my very old pair - Victoria and Albert, this year I collected six - three of which hatched, so now also have three bumble bee sized babies.
I have joined this forum as I have found the threads very interesting and may be able to post some positive feeding tips too as well as gaining some.
All of my dogs are fed on a BARF diet and all are very healthy happy "kids". My dogs are my life and I wouldn't want it any other way. My four grown "children" live with me but now have to take second place over my dogs - it's my turn for some fun now.
Hope you'll accept that I may be a bit rusty as I don't usually join forums. :redface:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi and welcome to the community. I too, know how it is to have grown children and want my dogs to be better, but i only have 2. Rex and Baby. Rex is my avatar, but as of Sunday Baby will for the next week.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi and welcome from Zoe Melvin and I :) Have to say that my grown children are jealous of my dogs. I just tell them that they are not cute anymore :wink: so thats why I spoil the dogs more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love my children but they can look after themselves, where as my dogs need me, thats why I love em so much, always there for me no matter what. My Malamutes had a litter last May, Marty (dad) and Kali (mum) got together by accident and though I thought i'd caught it in time - result seven boys and one girl. Such hard work as i'd slept on the couch for three months to be with them and left my job, very emotional to see them go, mums being spayed soon, don't want that again!
Tried doing the lottery every week so's I could keep them all - no luck! :frown:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts