Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new to the Darlington, MD from Los Angeles, where I was a member of a raw feeding a co-op and got food in cases of chicken backs, beef hearts, turkey necks, whatever. Here I found nothing. I am looking simply to be able to buy things like a case of chicken backs for example for 15 bucks or whatever they cost. I’d appreciate any help. any resources? Also looking to buy raw milk and Raw butter. Thanks and I’m glad to be here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I’m new to the Darlington, MD from Los Angeles, where I was a member of a raw feeding a co-op and got food in cases of chicken backs, beef hearts, turkey necks, whatever. Here I found nothing. I am looking simply to be able to buy things like a case of chicken backs for example for 15 bucks or whatever they cost. I’d appreciate any help. any resources? Also looking to buy raw milk and Raw butter. Thanks and I’m glad to be here.
RU eating this stuff or feeding your dog? Freeze any and all raw fish, meat you're feeding your dogs don't cook - it make the bones brittle and could cut up their GI tracts, dont worry about raw bones, their gut juices will readily disolve them. - dont feed butter, milk, anything with lactose - Grains, vegies, raw meat/fish (previously frozen for several days) and a good grade of kibble mixed. lots of water... use common sense.. You sure you're a MD??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts