Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this website today and it only took me 3 hours to figure a few things out. If I like Abady it is highly likely I will be banned shortly. Also, I am stupid if I don't feed "raw." I currently feed Orijen Red and Fish and am always looking for better food. Now, as a Pastor I have come to learn a few things. One is that when people are talking trash about a church, that usually means that church is doing something right. Now, based on that experience, I have researched Abady and will be buying some in my next order. With the extreme intolerance to those who make valid points concerning their products, this must be one heckuva food!:biggrin::biggrin:

I wonder how long this post will last....:wink:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Well, welcome to the forum.
I only know of one person who fed Abady that got banned, and he was banned for attacking other members.
And please, do not talk down on our kibble feeders here. Many of them are valuable members of this forum.:biggrin:

If you're looking for an "upgrade" to RR, you won't find one, but your choice is your choice. It confuses me why people who think so negatively of this community feel the need to join up and post just how much they don't like it...:confused:

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
My sentiments exactly, usually if i don't like something I won't waste my time and energy even exerting any energy to post up a thread.

Either you are not who you say you are (Pastor) or you are a poor one at that!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My sentiments exactly, usually if i don't like something I won't waste my time and energy even exerting any energy to post up a thread.

Either you are not who you say you are (Pastor) or you are a poor one at that!
If I insulted you, I am sorry. Not my intent at all. It's a good thing God will be judging me...:biggrin:

Thanks for proving my point.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I wonder how long this post will last....:wink:
Comments like this make it quite obvious that the intent is simply to stir the pot.
To other members of the forum I say: Please, do not feed the trolls.

If I insulted you, I am sorry. Not my intent at all. It's a good thing God will be judging me...:biggrin:
Gebo, thank you for posting an intro on our forum. We are always happy to have new members. We would love for you to stick around, and join in on the conversations if you have anything positive to say.
Please understand that when a new member jumps on board spouting off negative comments about our community, it IS offensive, whether or not you mean it to be so. I'm not sure why people care to be members of forums they clearly don't even like or think anything or, but apparently you thought it necessary to join for one reason or another, and I hope that reason was not to talk down to our members.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My father and brother are both ministers. They would never have jumped on a community as you have. In my experience when people are talking trash about a church, it's usually because the church has big problems.

I would go on, but I believe you are a troll.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
How did I miss this one LOL

Thanks Linsey for being on top of it and saying exactly what needed to be said :biggrin:

Hello and welcome Gebo, I really hope you stick around as long as you follow the rules, Linsey is a smart woman, I would pay attention to what she is telling you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts