Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ... my name is Simon. I am a Dalmatian with a spotted past! Yes, that's right. I am a rescue Dal from savethedals.org. I live in Southern Calirofnia. You can read all about me at the web site my mom made for me. http://www.gracekirkwood.com/simon.html

My former owners lost their home and had to give me up for adoption. It was very tramatic for me and I began to get rather shy because I had one other home where I didn't do too well with the other dog. But now, oh my, I think I want to stay with my mom and dad forever. You see, they have a lot of Dal experience because they used to raise them.

My mom and dad have me on mostly raw food and I am loving it. It brings out the beast in me. I can crush a raw turkey leg bone in a matter of minutes. My itchy ears have dramatically improved since going from dry prepared dog food to raw. Heck, I even like fruits and veggies once in awhile.

Well, if you don't mind, mom and dad are getting ready to take me to the dog park with my buddy Baxter. So I gotta run!
Simon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Simon! Your mother did a great job on your website! Its good to know you are in good hands these days. Its people like your mom who make this place possible for your friends. Hope you had fun with your Buddy Baxter at the park.
Simon said:
Hi ... my name is Simon. I am a Dalmatian with a spotted past! Yes, that's right. I am a rescue Dal from savethedals.org. I live in Southern Calirofnia. You can read all about me at the web site my mom made for me. http://www.gracekirkwood.com/simon.html

My former owners lost their home and had to give me up for adoption. It was very tramatic for me and I began to get rather shy because I had one other home where I didn't do too well with the other dog. But now, oh my, I think I want to stay with my mom and dad forever. You see, they have a lot of Dal experience because they used to raise them.

My mom and dad have me on mostly raw food and I am loving it. It brings out the beast in me. I can crush a raw turkey leg bone in a matter of minutes. My itchy ears have dramatically improved since going from dry prepared dog food to raw. Heck, I even like fruits and veggies once in awhile.

Well, if you don't mind, mom and dad are getting ready to take me to the dog park with my buddy Baxter. So I gotta run!
Simon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts