Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm brand new here! I've had the forum saved in my bookmarks for awhile.. but I cant' remember where I got it from. So I thought I'd check it out anyway.

I am animal lover, a dog trainer, an animal shelter employee and an avid advocate of responsible pet ownership. I have been training dogs and competing in agility, obedience and conformation for over ten years, and competed in 4-H and jr showmanship as a child. Now I'm instructing 4-Hers to train their dogs.

So that's just a little about me.

L

·
0 Posts
Good morning! I'm glad you decided to join us.

Please tell us about your dogs, we'd love to hear about them (pictures would be great as well).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cocoa, choco & white 8 year old spayed cocker spaniel
She's got her CGC, had TDI certification for many years, and many agility and obedience titles. She's my baby, and my heart dog. She has epilepsy, a minor heart murmur, and acid reflux disease, but that doesn't keep her from enjoying everything we do together.

Marq, bl/white 8 year old neutered english pointer
Has American, Brazilion, Grand Brazilian, Mexican, Grand Mexican, International, Latin and UKC Champion(Conformation) titles, as well as his CGC, UKC agility AG 1 title, and working on titles in NADAC and possibly AKC soon.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Ooooh beautiful dogs! I used to do 4-H too, I'm glad someone else knows what it is! I meet so many people who don't, it makes me sad.

L

·
0 Posts
My only (brief) experience with 4H was with horses. I didn't last long in 4H before I went on to bigger stuff (not a lot of saddleseat horses in 4H). I sure did have fun though!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Your babies are beautiful! I am especially attracted to your English Pointer, he is just beautiful! My husband and I whelped a litter of pups a while back for a breeder friend of ours. We ended up keeping 2 of them, an orange and white male we called Goliath and a sweetheart black and white female, Candy.
EP's are such good dogs, smart as a whip with a great temperment.
My two passed away a while ago, Goliath lived to be 15, Candy was 13.
Someday I might think about getting another English Pointer though.
Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts