Dog Food Chat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :smile:I come on here on and off!
I have 4 dogs and a guniea pig and fish! The four dogs keep me too busy haha!
I love the horses! Now exactly what is barrel racing? I'm not up on that with horses and it sounds really interesting~Fun!
With the dogs, ~some of my kids want a cat and~ I just can't see me with one, but siamese are so elegant looking they just are a wonderful breed ~well I think for cats!
Good luck with the forum and all your animals! Sounds like a happy family!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thanks! I love cats! I have 3 nuetered boys as well. One of them is a Bengal, he is really cool! He fetches like a dog! lol! The other 2 are resues from the Humane Society.
Barrel racing is where you set 3 barrels in a clover leaf pattern, and you have to run your horse around them as fast as you can, to win money, adn prizes!
Now that is one fantastic cat! I thought they just layed around and here you proved they are ambitous!:smile: So cool! I love the barrel racing sounds like alot of fun and challenging too! I hope you win alot of money & prizes!:biggrin:Just sounds like alot of fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.