Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just joined your board. I have 2 dogs, a Border Collie/mini Aussie, named Abby and a Golden Retriever named Nova. I own 3 horses that I barrel race on, and I raise Siamese cats!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome to the community! You have a full house. I only have two dogs and three cats and I love it!! I wish I could get more but my hubby would kill me if I did.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :smile:I come on here on and off!
I have 4 dogs and a guniea pig and fish! The four dogs keep me too busy haha!
I love the horses! Now exactly what is barrel racing? I'm not up on that with horses and it sounds really interesting~Fun!
With the dogs, ~some of my kids want a cat and~ I just can't see me with one, but siamese are so elegant looking they just are a wonderful breed ~well I think for cats!
Good luck with the forum and all your animals! Sounds like a happy family!

L

·
0 Posts
Hello & Welcome.

I've got a pair of dogs, a pair of guinea pigs, a pair of rabbits, and last but not least, a pair of teenagers .....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! :smile:I come on here on and off!
I have 4 dogs and a guniea pig and fish! The four dogs keep me too busy haha!
I love the horses! Now exactly what is barrel racing? I'm not up on that with horses and it sounds really interesting~Fun!
With the dogs, ~some of my kids want a cat and~ I just can't see me with one, but siamese are so elegant looking they just are a wonderful breed ~well I think for cats!
Good luck with the forum and all your animals! Sounds like a happy family!
Thanks! I love cats! I have 3 nuetered boys as well. One of them is a Bengal, he is really cool! He fetches like a dog! lol! The other 2 are resues from the Humane Society.
Barrel racing is where you set 3 barrels in a clover leaf pattern, and you have to run your horse around them as fast as you can, to win money, adn prizes!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Yeah, that one always scares me to watch, the horses get so close to the barrels and are leaning so far over I'm convinced they're just going to topple over. It's pretty cool!
I grew up in Lincoln, NE. Man did I hate the humidity and weather there! Great corn though! Have you ever been to Valentino's pizza? In my opinion, that's the best pizza in the world! At least it was when I lived there.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thanks! I love cats! I have 3 nuetered boys as well. One of them is a Bengal, he is really cool! He fetches like a dog! lol! The other 2 are resues from the Humane Society.
Barrel racing is where you set 3 barrels in a clover leaf pattern, and you have to run your horse around them as fast as you can, to win money, adn prizes!
Now that is one fantastic cat! I thought they just layed around and here you proved they are ambitous!:smile: So cool! I love the barrel racing sounds like alot of fun and challenging too! I hope you win alot of money & prizes!:biggrin:Just sounds like alot of fun!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, that one always scares me to watch, the horses get so close to the barrels and are leaning so far over I'm convinced they're just going to topple over. It's pretty cool!
I grew up in Lincoln, NE. Man did I hate the humidity and weather there! Great corn though! Have you ever been to Valentino's pizza? In my opinion, that's the best pizza in the world! At least it was when I lived there.
I live in Gering, the western end of Ne. We are having a blizzard right now. :mad: Its not too fun out there, just went to check the horses, adn the drifts are horrid! lol! I was supposed to work today, but we closed due to the weather, and I doubt I will make it in to town tomorrow either.

We used to have a Valentino's here, but they closed a long time ago. It was good pizza though!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Haha blizzards in April, you are definitely in NE. Oh I so do not miss the weather there. I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your Valentino's, my deepest condolences :frown:

·
Registered
68 Posts
We are in Omaha, NE. We have 5 dogs. Misty is our 11 yr old German Shepherd/Chow mix, Meadow is a 9 yr old Cocker Spaniel, Lady is a 7 yr old Yellow Lab, Ginger is our 5 yr old Yorkie, and our newest member is Maggie our 3 month old Yorkie pup. All are indoor dogs most of the time. We have a privacy fence around our back yard for them to run and play in though. I hear what you're all saying about the weather in Nebraska. And Valentino's... mmmmm!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We are in Omaha, NE. We have 5 dogs. Misty is our 11 yr old German Shepherd/Chow mix, Meadow is a 9 yr old Cocker Spaniel, Lady is a 7 yr old Yellow Lab, Ginger is our 5 yr old Yorkie, and our newest member is Maggie our 3 month old Yorkie pup. All are indoor dogs most of the time. We have a privacy fence around our back yard for them to run and play in though. I hear what you're all saying about the weather in Nebraska. And Valentino's... mmmmm!
Yes, and we are finally getting soem rain this year, I'm sure the farmers are liking that.
Sounds like you have quite the house full! LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes, Abby's Mom. We do have quite a house full, but we love it. I guess with 7 kids and 5 dogs, we like a LOT of activity! LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts