Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I cant type so my Dad does it for me. I'm a 1 year old GSD. I'm the third GSD in my family's history. We live in Broward County Florida, but my family is from Long Island, New York. Just wanted to say hi to the doggie friends and their families. Gotta go to work today...I'm looking to get started in tracking training and maybe SAR. Dad wants to make sure I get good food. I like Innova but my poop is a little wet sometimes:wink:. Cya!

K9Allie

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!:smile: You will have alot of fun here! Great sight! Alot of foods discussed here!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Allie. Welcome! We tried Innova but had some minor gas issues. We have had great luck with Nature's Variety. We usually feed the Prairie chicken & brown rice formula, but mix in some of the other varieties from time to time as well. We have also mixed in some of the Instinct as well and still had great results. You can go to Welcome to Nature's Variety | Nature's Variety and you can get a coupon for a free small bag with the purchase of any size bag. You can also check on their website to see if there are any stores that carry it in your area. We have 5 dogs, ranging from our 117 lb 12 yr old GSD/Chow mix to our 7 month old Yorkie pup. Nature's Variety Prairie foods are for all life stages and have worked out very well for us. Our dogs love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Hi! Dad got me Orijen to try. Turns out I can't eat bullysticks! I'm allergic. Too bad, I love them. Love the Orijen.. Seems like good stuff. I get bored easy. Thanks everyone!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts