Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here, just found this site. I have several dogs and really would like to find a good food but not have to give my first born up to be able to pay for it. I have 4 Great Danes, ages 6 months to 18 months, and a Poo Dane, he's 2 months old and I really want to feed them a good food. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
We just started raw few weeks ago. We absolutely love it. To me the hardest part was getting over my fear of screwing it up! Not sure how much it is costing me yet, but I think it may be cheaper than kibble in the long run.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Hey back to you also from Georgia. I'm in Villa Rica or as the natives call it, Viller Ricker. :smile: I have 2 Danes, 9YO Abby and 4YO Thor. They are both fed a raw diet as are my two cats, Tiger and Tiger2.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum! 4 dogs my goodness of course this can only be said by another 4 dog owner haha! :wink:Yep I have 4 also 2 labs one beagle one ori~pei! I have to walk mine two at a time! Can't do it without help then they all 4 go! Funny the comments we recieve haha! Some great some not so great haha! If I had a farm I would have more! Love great danes just saw a puppy in the pet store the other day too cute!
Glad to have another 4 dog person on board! :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts