Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Lisa, I will be 24 at the end of the month. I live in the toronto area.

I found this forum doing a search for RAW. looks like the perfect site to find out the information I need (I will be busy reading). As i want to just switch him to RAW. currently he is on Orijen.

I have 1 dog, 1 cat and 1 turtle.

Blaze is a rough collie who is my baby, we train in agility and he is 6 years old.
here is Blaze and I, at a sit stay competition, who could get their dog to sit and stay the longest, for chairyt. we did 23 minutes, until they told the last 8 of us to stop as it was taking to long (there were over 100 dogs lol)

Here he is on a tree stump at our local dog park.

Here he is playing with his irish wolfhound friend.

Marley is the queen B of the house, all 5lbs of her she is a DSH. and normally called princess or bitch depending on her attitude of the day lol. She is about 1.5 years old. And my first cat. Last kitten, next will just be adults, no more kitten antics for me lol. but we will see.
Here is the qeen, demenstrating that a cat can know basic commands. She knows a few, here she is doing a sit for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She loves care rides.

Mike is my red eared slider, I have had him since I was 8 years old. he doesnt do much but make a messy tank and eat feeder fish like they are going out of style, he is a pig lol.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi Lisa! Welcome to the forum! I currently feed Orijen also in my rotation of foods!! Great food!
Love your collie, your kitty and well the turtle haha! Not a big turtle fan my son has a lizard and we have had a snake and things of this nature haha! I am into the furry critters!
You will have alot of fun here and though I am not a raw feeder their are alot of raw feeders here so you will get alot of help with this subject!
Have fun here. You and your animals are def. having a great time! :smile:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
:biggrin:Hello and welcome.
You've definately come to the right place to learn about raw feeding, there are a lot of experiences raw feeders on here, and even more raw feeders still learning the ropes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts