Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in Washington State, the North Puget Sound area, and as my user name says it is a three ring circus here with Barnum and Bailey, the Leonbergers.

Bailey is 22 months old and Barnum is 10 months old (at the end of this month).

These two Leos are our 2nd and 3rd ones. My husband and I fell in love with the breed in 1997 when we purchased our first Leo, Behr.

My profile picture is one of Bailey leading Barnum around by the leash.

Here is one of Bailey when we brought him home 12.5 weeks old. The sweet girl is our granddaughter.

Here is one of Barnum when we brought him home at 8.5 weeks old. He's sitting on my husband's lap.

What brings me here is EVO's product line being purchased by P & G. Before that happened, both my husband and I noticed how gassy our circus stars were. Now we're looking for alternatives to kibble.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Holy cow! I just wanna burry my face in all that fluff! What total cuties!

Welcome to the forum. I'm also in Western WA. :smile:

(Disclaimer: I'm really not as crazy as I sound!) :wink:

Richelle

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi and welcome! Nice to have you here! :biggrin:
Both your dogs are just adorable. I love your profile pic.

As for some suggestions on different kibble....I recommend looking into Orijen, Acana, and Horizon Legacy. If your pup is still on a large breed puppy food, I totally would see about the Orijen Large Breed Puppy. This is what we are going to feed our new pup. :smile:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Love their names! So very clever.
They are very cute!
Welcome.

·
Registered
10,128 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Your puppies are so flippin' cute! I am a total sucker for the giant breeds and if I could handle the sheer amount of fur I think I might own Leos!

You have definitely come to the right place to gain knowledge on kibble alternatives. Many experienced and knowledgeable people are here at your disposal to help, inform, educate, and just simply exchange information/knowledge with. Post up any questions you might have and definitely read through some of the old threads started by others, a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips. Just use the "search" feature and type in any key words that you're looking for.

ETA: I adore the names you have chosen for your furkids, very cute and I have a Bailey too :wink:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't say I can take credit for the names. They were my hubby's idea. At first I was opposed to their names but the idea grew on me. When you have Leos it is like a circus. They are a bunch of clowns. Everyday I laugh at something they do. Leos have a sense of humor like Newfies.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Wa state neighbor, beautiful dogs!:biggrin:

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
Hi from another fellow washington state neighbour...

those dogs are simply gawjus....

welcome to the forum and i'm quite sure you'll find what you need to know. everyone here has been and is so very helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So Cute

Those are so cute!!!! I have never seen those before but quickly looked them up. . .they seem amazing!! Just wanted to say welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts