Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am an owner of a 9yr old lab that I have had for 8 years. I adopted him from a lab rescue when he was roughly a year old. I currently volunteer at a lab rescue and will be starting to volunteer again in a husky rescue.
I was looking for a quality kibble as I am giving my dog Eagle Pak... Holistic Select and it looks as though their ingredients have changed as well as the manufacturer so I'm not happy with what they have done. So the search is on again to give my dog the best as I possibly can.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi and welcome! :biggrin:
You have come to the right place to learn about dog food. The two brands that I am currently recommending to people are Orijen and Acana.

Good luck in finding a kibble that works for you and your dog! :smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for the welcome!

That's great to hear saraj2878 those are the two I was looking into...hmmm must be a sign :smile:

L

·
0 Posts
Hello, Welcome. I also have a Lab (7 years old) and volunteered / fostered with Lab Rescue for the past 3+ years. Glad to have another Labbie lover & rescue volunteer here.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am certain you'll find all the information you need here to make the best decision possible for you and your dog. :smile:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome!
Orijen and Acana are probably the groups favorite as far as kibble goes.
I'm sure you will get tons of input. so by the time you're done reading you will be an expert on whatever food you decide!

Reactions: luvmydog
1 - 7 of 7 Posts