Dog Food Chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to introduce myself....my name is Barbara and I have a wonderful golden retriever named Yogi. He is 4 1/2 yrs old and neutered. I would like to find a healthy dog food for him. He is a little overweight, due to not being very active, he has arthritus in his back legs.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
We all really need to come up with better responses to intro threads! lol, all three responses might as well be word for word the same. :biggrin:

I'm going to give mine a second try!:tongue:

Welcome to the forum! There are go many knowledgeable people here that can help you find a good quality kibble that will work for your dog.
Weight loss can be achieved in a couple of simple ways. Exercise more, feed less. Granted with the arthritis, your best bet may be simply feeding less.
Feel free to jump right in and post any and all questions you may have in the kibble section.

We also love pictures of dogs around here!!:biggrin: *hint, hint*

L

·
0 Posts
Hi, Barbara and Yogi. I have a 9 month old Golden male that is very healthy and active. I hope you find a lot of info here about quality dog foods. I'm sure there is something within your price range that your Golden will thrive on. Best Wishes!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
We all really need to come up with better responses to intro threads! lol, all three responses might as well be word for word the same. :biggrin:
LOL! I didn't even notice! Opps! :biggrin:

I will have to agree...we love pics.! Can't wait to get to know you and Yogi better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts